Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5ifth of July

Well hello there.

I've been gone awhile haven't I?

I can tell you that nothing exciting has happened in my life in the one week and a day that I've been absent from blogger. Well, I guess that's not entirely true. I have been having 'staredowns' with Lady Dog-Whipped almost daily. After she threatened me, I didn't see her for a looooonnnngggg time. But, this past week she's been back to her usual business of letting her dog walk her through my yard. I really want to freak out on her, but I think that's what she wants. I'm fairly positive by the way she acts towards me that she's trying to annoy me as much as humanly possible. I can't decide what to do. So, I just stare at her. Oh - I did talk to her yesterday when I commented on how her outfit. She was all sexxed up in a white cowboy hat with silver sequin stuff on on the rim, a white tank top, and white shorty shorts. I'm guessing Lady Dog-Whipped is late 40's and most likely single. I think she uses the dog walking as a technique to land her a hot Chauncelot man. So, in my nicest voice possible I told her, "I just love your outfit." *rolling my eyes* She didn't respond.

I wish Albert was around. I would so much rather be tortured by him than her!

No comments: