Saturday, June 4, 2011

ROADTRIP

Folks, the roadtrip was great! The BFF and I trekked it to Bloomington, Indiana to visit our long lost bestie, Charlie (not her real name, but I forgot to ask if I could use her real name!). It was a jam-packed day of touring the sights, playing at the park, drinking beer, discussing our traumatic life events, drinking beer, eating, more talking, and then more beer drinking and eating. It was really wonderful and awesome.


Me, Charlie, BFF


Don't we look happy to see each other??!!


Me, BFF

Don't we look happy beer-sampling at the Upland Brewing Co.?

Corned Beef  Cabbage at the Irish Lion

If you could see my face in this picture, I would ask, "Don't I look happy eating Corned Beef and Cabbage at The Irish Lion?"

Dublin Coddle at the Irish Lion!!!

Use your imagination ... Don't I look happy eating The Irish Lion's Dublin Coddle?????

The answer to all of those questions is, "Um, yes, yes we/I friggin' do look happy!"

Aside from a lovely reunification of friends, a highlight of the day was meeting a Life in Chauncelot blog fan!!!! Yes, people. That's right. I said a blog fan! This is huge, because I'm not related to her and I wasn't previously friends with her before yesterday!!!!!! O.M.G. Big day for me.

Here's a picture of us I pretty much forced her to take so I could blog about it:

BLOG FAN and Me


Don't I look freakin' happy? Ummm, yeah!

My eyes do look kinda crazy in this picture, though. Don't worry, I wasn't doing drugs. Sadly, I'm allergic to the entire state of Indiana so I was having a major allergy attack the entire time I was there. By the end of the night, my eyes were practically sealed shut. But, that's OK. All that matters is I have a blog fan/new friend and spent quality time with the besties.

**************

Thanks Charlie for everything. You're beautiful, amazing, and we love you, miss you, and can't wait to see you again!!


No comments: