Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paid in Full & Goodbyes


I mowed the pastor's lawn. HELL. It was pure hell. That's to be expected, though, considering it was maybe the fourth time it's been mowed since the end of April when, ya know, grass started growing and needed to be cut weekly. But, anyway. It's done. I paid the dues for my wedding!

When I was taking a break from mowing, Albert came stomping down the alleyway. Yeah, Albert! Remember him? He's been MIA for awhile.

This was our conversation:

Albert: I RUNNIN' AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... (ineligible screaming) ... Piss me off okay!!!!!!!!!!!! Doncha even think 'bout it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Ok. Bye.

(YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I seriously LOL'd right now. "YESSSSSSSS"