Thursday, May 19, 2011

Redneck Bingo Thursday!


My BFF and I have a thing on Thursday nights now. We call it Rutter Bingo, but for all y'all who don't know what "rutter" is, we'll just call it Redneck Bingo.

Basically, Redneck Bingo is awesome. You buy the cards at local area gas stations/liquor stores, sit at home, tune in to the local cable channel, and anxiously watch an old man read the numbers. Tonight they played 7 games for a possible win of $200 each and then they played 2 coveralls for $1500 and $1000 each. The entire experience is exciting and stressful. I almost won like 3 different times. Almost.

Next week, Redneck Bingo is going to be at least 1000 times more awesome than usual because ... Me and the BFF have Friday off, which means we can do Redneck Bingo + 4 Loco ... And you know what that means: FREAKIN' AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursdays. My new favorite day of the week.

3 comments:

Kelly R said...

Channel 5!

Anita said...

It sounds like great fun, much more exciting than playing to lotto. I like the idea of televised bingo.

Spencer Pugh said...

LOL. That bingo game sounds fun! I wanna try it some other days with my friends too. Usually I play bingo online. It's very convenient playing on line at the comfort of your own home but having friends with you playing bingo game is fun too!