Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Theorizing.

I have a theory: Sunglasses are addicting. And, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to sunglasses. Well, my eyes are addicted to them anyway.

I finally came to this conclusion today when I walked outside and was squinting terribly because the light was so bright. The thing is, though, it was cloudy. Really cloudy.

Wassup wit dat?

I've been noticing this eye problem over the past month ... the sun rarely shines around here anymore and yet, if I don't have sunglasses with me at all times, I feel like I can hardly see because the light seems so bright. So, my theory is that wearing dark lenses, perhaps excessively, leads to your eyes becoming accustomed to lower lights and then they are no longer able to tolerate "normal" light levels.

Well, ain't that a mother.

I have no evidence backing this theory of mine, other than my personal experience, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. I'm hoping to build a sunglass treatment program and capitalize on this! Maybe I can also involve the pharmaceutical companies and develop meds for this issue and then I'll really make bank!!

Oh yeahhhhhh!

Anyway, I suppose I should break my eye's addiction and start to wean myself off of sunglasses, but you know what? I just look way too sexy in sunglasses to do that. Holla!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you need to help me find sunglasses that look good on me when we come to see you!