Thursday, April 14, 2011

Insert Foot.


So, Mason has a disease that's progressed into it's late stages ... it's called foot in the mouth disease. He constantly says things that he shouldn't. And then, he comes home and tells me what he said and I stare at him like "WTF is wrong with you?"

He needs meds for this.

Anyway, the background to what happened today is that this woman he works with had lap band weight loss surgery several months ago. So, ocassionally I ask him, "Has so-and-so lost any weight?" And, he always says, "Errrr, I don't know." Now, I haven't asked him this question in probably two months, OK.

So, when I get home from work today he says, "Ahhh, I think I said something really stupid today." I'm like, "Yeah, what's new. I'm sure you did." Then, he tells me that, for some bizarre and totally unknown reason, he goes up to the lap band woman and says:

"Danielle keeps asking me if you've lost weight and I can't tell. Have you?"

WTH Mason! Why would you ever in a million years say that to someone?

He doesn't know.

Neither do I.

So we drank beer.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!