I will be blogging every single day ... UNITL ... I move closer to my famdamily in the Northern Lands! So you may have me for a few months or for life - who knows?!
Alrighty, let me catch you up on my life over the past couple of months:
- The weight loss competition is over. I lost 14 pounds total. YAY!!
- I decided to let someone at Walmart wax my eyebrows and what a nightmare that was. I basically have one eyebrow that is about an inch shorter and differently shaped from the other one. Even Mason noticed it, so I knew it wasn't good.
- I have allergies again! I haven't had allergy problems since I left the North and now they are back with a vengeance.
- I am still watching hours of bad television. Pregnant In Heels just started on Bravo and I'm hooked!
- I still don't like people, but I do think I hate people now more than I did a couple of months ago. And, I'm such a proud Auntie because my little niece Elli hates people too! Just look at her expression when someone gets too close ... It brings a tear to my eye!
- Over the past week, the police have been at my neighbor's house on five different occasions. An ambulance has been at my other neighbor's house twice. I spotted Albert three times. And, I heard at least two screaming matches between different couples on my street. Ahhhhhhh, Spring-time in Chauncelot is the best!
Until tomorrow ...