Monday, January 24, 2011

Weight ... Wait?

Hmmmmm ... I only lost 1 pound this week for the weight loss competition I'm in.

Bummer.

It's still a loss, which is good, but I was really hoping to lose between 1.5 and 2 pounds each week. Crappers. I know my major barrier to losing weight is the WEEKENDS. I do well all week and then when the weekend comes, it's like food Hell breaks loose.

I swear that my fridge was talking to me on Saturday. It kept staring at me and saying "Danielleeeeeee ... Open me up. There's cheese cubes in here." Then once I ate some cheese cubes, Mason's Nut Goody bar in the bottom shelf grew legs and walked right into my mouth. I swear it did. It was wonderful awful.

Somehow I need to learn to get through the weekends without going food-binge-crazy. I have no idea how I'm going to do this yet .... Today's Monday, though, so I only have a few days to come up with a plan before Friday hits. If I really can't come up with anything, I think I'll just try sewing my mouth shut for the weekend ... that should pretty much take care of my ability to binge out too much :)

I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: