Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Status Update

So, it's week 2 of the Athens Takes It Off competition ... or wait. Is it week 2 or week 3? I have no freakin' clue. I think it's the end of week 2 and beginning of week 3. Whatever. Who cares? Anyway, I lost 1.6 pounds this past week for a total of 4.2 pounds so far.

YAY!!!!!

I've been working out 6 days a week and tracking my calorie intake with My Fitness Pal iPhone app. I hate tracking calories, because it feels a bit obsessive to me, but I find it necessary. If I'm not completely aware of what I'm eating and how many calories it is, I just end up eating and eating and eating. And then eating more. And more.

You get the idea.

This whole thing is a royal pain in my arse, though. I wish I was just naturally thin and didn't have to worry about this crap. I don't know if I believe in reincarnation or not, but if it really does happen I just hope that in my next life I'm born with a super high metabolism (and lots of money).

No comments: