Monday, January 3, 2011

Phat Girls Club


Me and some of my friends are participating in the Athens Takes It Off competition. It's a 10 week long competition to see which team can lose the most weight! First place winners get $1000 and a free gym membership.

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Obviously, my team, the Phat Girls Club, is taking first.

But, in order to do so we're gonna need to lose about 13% of our body weight, which is how much last year's winners lost. And, for me, that's a whole lotta poundage.

EEK!

I can do it! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!

So, it's goodbye to my beloved mini peanut butter cups and beer (third shelf in my fridge) and HELLO to salad and all that healthy stuff ...

(I wonder if there's a red wine diet??? Hmmmmmmm.)

It's Day 1 ... Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

just workout more...than you can eat whatever and still lose weight :)