Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just Dance!


When I woke up this morning, I had every intention of laying on my couch and watching TV the entire day. My plan was going well until I decided to watch the Michael Jackson This Is It DVD. It gave me the bug ...

THE DANCING BUG!

I freakin' love Michael Jackson, OK. The man was a dancing genius. And, even at the end of his life he was still unbelievably AWESOME!!!

Sooooooo, after watching and re-watching certain parts of This Is It, I knew what had to be done ...

I had to purchase Michael Jackson The Experience for my Wii. I had to DANCE!!!!!!! I had to learn every Michael Jackson move to perfection ...

I've been crazy dancing for about 2 1/2 hours now!

MJ's The Experience is fun for hardcore MJ lovers. It has most of his greatest hits (Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, etc) and is definitely true to MJ's dancing. My biggest complaint with the game is that it doesn't teach you the dances ahead of time. For whatever odd reason, they designed the game so you have to unlock the training videos. Makes absolutely no sense! So, basically you have to do the dances without knowing WTH you're doing. And, even the easy dances are super hard (for me anyway). My second biggest complaint is that the training videos, at least the two I've unlocked, are not helpful at all. They go too fast and don't teach you every single move you'll be doing in the video. Sucky.

HOWEVER, I still really like it and you'll get a great workout doing it. You can also do multiplayer mode, so I just need to find someone to dance with me .... Hmmmmmmmmmmm .....

Oh - Did I mention the absolute best part of the game????

It comes with your very own sequin glove, baby! And, you betta believe I'm wearing it while I dance!!!

Alright, I gotta get back to mastering the crotch grab and moon walk. 'Night everyone!

No comments: