Thursday, December 30, 2010

You, Mii, Wii


I'm back from Minnesota, so now I will finally get back to my regular blogging schedule. I sincerely apologize for my absence. (I know you all missed my bloggy posts!)

The trip home was awesome. The trip back was a long one ... it went well until we were about 1 minute away from home and then got pulled over by a State Trooper. Sigh. Amazing that we drove 15-20 miles over the speed limit for almost 800 miles and then got stopped within spitting distance of our house! But, the Super Trooper was indeed super because he let us off with just a warning!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Trooper Whoever You Are.

Today, I picked my pups up from the kennel. They barked and howled the entire way home then ran in circles around the yard for about a half an hour. Pretty sure they were happy to be released from dog prison! (Little do they know they'll be headed back in a couple of months.) I also unpacked, cleaned, reorganized, made some to do lists, filled bird feeders, went shopping, stopped at Starbucks, danced, cleaned my ears, took out the trash ...

And now, I'm exercising with my brand new Wii and Wii fit.

Well ... I'm exercising while eating Peanut M&M's. But, I'm drinking a Diet Coke so I'm pretty sure it all evens out. Anyway, I gotta get back to my Rhythm Kung Fu session so I'll check ya lata!!!

No comments: