Thursday, December 9, 2010

Inquiring Minds


So, I want to know: What kind of a bed-maker are you?

Do you ...

A) Make your bed in the morning.

B) Make your bed right before going to bed.

C) Don't make your bed at all.

E) None of the above.

Personally, I'm a right before bed bed-maker. I never, ever make my bed in the morning after getting up, because I'm way to lazy for all that and no one looks in my room anyway. So, what's the point?

However, I always end up making my bed every night right before I get in it. I cannot fall asleep with all the sheets and blankets twisted and wrapped around each other from the night before. I need everything nice, neat, and comfy. So, my bed always looks great for about 30 seconds each night before I climb in and mess it all up again!

Soooooo, what kind of a bed-maker are you???

No comments: