Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bottom 10


Hilde and I have been listening to Christmas music most of the day ... Unfortunately, many of the songs we've heard have now been added to my "That song is banned from my ears FOREVER" list. Thoughtful as I am, I thought I'd shared my bah-humbugler list with you :)

Just Say "No" to this Playlist:
  1. Dominick the Donkey by Someone
  2. Little Drummer Boy by (Ummmm) Someone Else
  3. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Yet Some Other Person
  4. Anthing sung by Alvin & The Chipmunks
  5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jimmy Boyd (Worse song ever!!!!!!!!)
  6. Anything by Wham .... (I've never heard of them, but Mason insists they're awful. Lisa - Mason says "Hi")
  7. Silent Night by Anyone (Um, so don't shoot me for this one 'cause I know alot of people like it ... but it's a total snore fest. Just wake me when it's over, OK?)
  8. O Come All Ye Faithful by Whoever (Even though I love A Very Brady Christmas and watch it religiously each year, The Brady's have ruined the song for me. *SPOILER ALERT* At the very end of the movie, Mike gets trapped in an architectural accident and it isn't until he hears Carol and the rest of the Brady's singing O Come All Ye that he is able to muster the strength to pull himself out. One of the cheesiest, heart wrenching and undeniably pathetic moments in TV history.)
  9. Christmas Shoes by Newsong (Uhhhh, have you heard it?)
  10. Who Took The Merry Out of Christmas by Donny Osmond (Um. There are no words to describe ...)

No comments: