Saturday, November 13, 2010

That which follows Friday and precedes Sunday.

A 70-freakin-degree Saturday!

I spent most of my day hiking ...

Yeah, I was only planning on hiking for an hour or so and then I took the wrong trail, got super freakin' lost, and ended up in the woods for about 4 hours until I found my way out - just before dark. Was a killer workout! No, really. I thought I was gonna die several times ...

Thankfully, though, my BFF Steph motivated me to find my way outta the woods by texting me with promises of beer and pizza should I ever return. I ran like hell when I heard those beautiful words!

And, beer and pizza we most certainly had! Although, the beer-drinkin' dog we partied with tonight drank most of my last one. I can't blame him though ... Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale is da bomb!

Now, I'm ending my night eating soybeans, drinking Life Water, and seriously considering beginning a marathon of my DVR'd 16 and Pregnant episodes.

Goodnight, my friends.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you're alive.