Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SOS


Did I tell you I gave up coffee? Yeah ... Sadly, I did. I love coffee with all my heart, but I think it makes me crazy. And, it upsets my stomach. So, here I am ... coffee-less.

Even without coffee, I'm still crazy, but life without a tummy ache is pretty dang nice. The problem is, though, I cannot for the life of me find a hot beverage that equals the wonderfulness of coffee. And, with cold weather approaching this has become quite a problem.

Sure, I like ginger tea, but not enough to drink it everyday. And, every other kind of tea that I've tried is just ... blah. Bottom line: Hot tea doesn't get me hot (and bothered).

I wouldn't mind drinking iced tea everyday. I do love it unsweetened, especially Tazo's passion tea. (Yummmmmmmmmmm.) But, iced tea in icy weather certainly won't help to warm my innards.

So, I am in search of a hot beverage that rivals coffee in it's smell, taste, and ability to soothe one's soul.

Help me. Please.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

just drink hot chocolate....

Danielle said...

Every day? Too sweet ...