Thursday, November 25, 2010

From Scratch, Love Danielle

If you've followed my previous Chauncelot Fine Dining Menus (Part Un, Part Deux), read any of my crockpot posts (Uno, Dos ), or saw what we eat when the cupboards are empty (Eins, Zwei) then you know that, for the most part, I'm all about canned, boxed, or suppppeeerrrr easy meals.

Well, not for Thanksgiving!

Even though Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday, I love my family so much that I go all out and make everything from scratch.

Do they appreciate my love?

Of course not, but that's OK with me ... I can hold a grudge like nobody and you betta believe I'll use this against them for the next, oh, year or so :)

So, here's the Chauncelot Thanksgiving 2010 Menu:


Ok, well the turkey isn't from scratch. I bought it from the store, hormone-filled and all. I hate turkey so I didn't partake, but everyone said it was good.


Homemade Stuffing: AWESOME.

There's ham in the background! Yeah, we had ham too, but I didn't take a picture ... It was fab! And, not from scratch. And, not organic ... it was cured with a "solution."


Garlic and Romano Cheese Mashed Potatos: Simply amazing.


My homemade rolls turned out purrrfect!


Don't playa hate on my green bean casserole, OK? I love this stuff!


Dutch Apple Pie with homemade crust: Yummmmmmmmmmm.


Pumpkin Pie with homemade crust: Da bomb (or so I was told ... I don't do anything pumpkin.)


Pecan Pie with homemade crust: Massive failure. I don't know what happened, but it doesn't look normal. And, it's rock hard. Oops.


Cheap Red Wine: Always good.

An empty sink: Rock on.


Food Coma: Yes, please!

Now, I'm off to scour the Black Friday Ads and see what tomorrow (early) morning brings!

Happy Thanksgiving :)))

No comments: