Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rose Petal Witch Hazel (APAD)

The 359th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


... my new favorite thing!

I've been using just regular Witch Hazel as a facial toner for a long time. I love it because it doesn't dry out your skin, like a lot of alcohol-based toners do, and you can buy a big jug of it for pretty cheap. I found the rose petal stuff a few days ago and decided to try it.

Oh, man ...

It smells sooooo good! Just like roses if you hadn't guessed.

I seriously want to bathe my face in Rose Petal Witch Hazel CONSTANTLY now.

If you're trying to be frugal, I'd stick with the regular stuff because it's only $3 bucks or so for a big thing. I found the rose petal stuff for about $7 and it's only 12 oz. But, it's worth the splurge if you have the money.

**I <3 it**

Ok, so I'm guessing you also noticed the baby shampoo in the above picture.

I feel like I need to clarify it, because, no, I do not have a baby. I don't even think a baby has been inside my house now that I think about it ...

But, yes, I do have baby shampoo.

Why?

Well, I discovered that baby shampoo is an excellent and very frugal alternative to make-up remover. I only wear mascara, but I use a small dab of baby shampoo every night to wash it off. Works great and doesn't sting the eyes!

**I <3 this stuff too**

No comments: