Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ode to Chauncelot (The Finale)

The 365th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.

video

To celebrate my 365th consecutive day of blogging, I put together a little video for you. The editing is outstanding, camera work is amazing - all in all this video is quite possibly award winning. (Just FYI - Although the quality of this film, whether viewed on full screen or small screen, is simply stellar, it's best to stick with small screen.) You can view my first awesome movie here.

The music in the background is Michael Hurley's Hog of the Forsaken, which is an awesome song! You should definitely go buy it on iTunes. (To Michael Hurley - Please don't sue me for using your song. I don't have any money. And, I only have 29 followers, half of which are my family. Take pity on me, please!)

Thanks to everyone for reading Life in Chauncelot over the past year! The "Picture A Day" series is indeed done ... I'm over it. I haven't made a decision on where Life in Chauncelot will go from here, but I'll figure all that out in due time. Anyway, I've decided to go on a little blogging vacay ... So, if I'm not around over the next few days, don't you fret ...

I will most definitely be back!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't fully understand the single wide trailers mixed in with random houses....

Tiffany said...

I don't fully understand the single wide trailers mixed in with random houses....

Danielle said...

Yeah ... none of us really do.