Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full Moon Playlist

I was wrong ... I thought tomorrow was the Full Moon, but turns out it's today. Aside from the craziness they cause, I freakin' love Full Moons!!! The coolest thing about tonight's moon, though, is that Jupiter will also be visible. Supposedly this will be the ONLY TIME in our lifetime that a Full Moon and Jupiter will simultaneously appear all-night long.

Purdy freakin' cool, yo.

Anyway, here's my Full Moon playlist - some great background music while enjoying the sky's sights!

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater
Moondance - Van Morrison
Moon Child - Iron Maiden
Man on the Moon - REM
Black Magic Woman - Santana
Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
Witchy Woman - Eagles
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Sister Moon - Sting
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Harvest Moon - Neil Young
Red Moon - David Gray
Eclipse - Pink Floyd
Sisters of the Moon - Fleetwood Mac
Howlin' at the Moon - Hank Williams
The Moon Is High And So Am I - Roger Miller

Ok, I'm headed outside ...

... If it's cloudy out, I'm gonna be pissed!

No comments: