It's the end of a long and lovely extended weekend.
Oh well-io. That's the way it goes.
Here's just a brief recap of all my excitement over this wonderful weekend:
1. Drove around Chauncelot and enjoyed the sights and sounds. (Even as a resident, I never tire of the pure dysfunction Chauncelot has to offer.)
2. Cut up a crapload of habeneros and then rubbed my eyes and nearly burnt my eyelids off.
3. Saw The American. I really liked it, but then again I usually like artsy films. If you're expecting action and excitement, don't even bother with it.
4. Made Black Magic Cake. Yummmmmm. Highly recommended, even for the non-witch-wannabes out there.
5. Was physically assaulted by an old woman when I was out shopping this weekend. Granny visciously shoved me aside to score some of the $1 bargains I was looking at. Biznatch!
6. Ummmmmm. Don't remember.
7. Talked to my plants. (Plants need love too.)
8. Found a perfect stick to make a perfect witch's broom. Ya know, so I can ride around at night and do super cool witchy-type things with it.
9. Thought about my thoughts.
10. Wondered why I had to make 5 trips to Walmart this weekend.
11. Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc
Goodbye, long weekend, goodbye. You were great while you lasted!