Monday, September 6, 2010

Et Cetera ... (APAD)

The 350th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


It's the end of a long and lovely extended weekend.

Blahhhhhh.

Oh well-io. That's the way it goes.

Here's just a brief recap of all my excitement over this wonderful weekend:

1. Drove around Chauncelot and enjoyed the sights and sounds. (Even as a resident, I never tire of the pure dysfunction Chauncelot has to offer.)

2. Cut up a crapload of habeneros and then rubbed my eyes and nearly burnt my eyelids off.

3. Saw The American. I really liked it, but then again I usually like artsy films. If you're expecting action and excitement, don't even bother with it.

4. Made Black Magic Cake. Yummmmmm. Highly recommended, even for the non-witch-wannabes out there.

5. Was physically assaulted by an old woman when I was out shopping this weekend. Granny visciously shoved me aside to score some of the $1 bargains I was looking at. Biznatch!

6. Ummmmmm. Don't remember.

7. Talked to my plants. (Plants need love too.)

8. Found a perfect stick to make a perfect witch's broom. Ya know, so I can ride around at night and do super cool witchy-type things with it.

9. Thought about my thoughts.

10. Wondered why I had to make 5 trips to Walmart this weekend.

11. Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

********


Goodbye, long weekend, goodbye. You were great while you lasted!

No comments: