Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Drumsticks for Dinner (APAD)

The 358th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Ice cream for dinner ... Yeah, it's been one of those kind of evenings.

Anyway, I've been laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling, and all I can think about is the show Ghost Adventures (GA). Have you ever seen it? If you have, I'm so sorry. If you haven't, don't bother. It is such a stupid show. Now, I'm a ghost hunter and I love shows about ghostages, but GA is soooooo freakin' dumb I can't even stand it.

The host of GA is this muscular, spikey-haired douche - the kind of guy who thinks he's super hot, but isn't ... at all. His "crew" consists of two other dudes who basically hold cameras and film him being attacked by ghostages. They go to haunted places around the country (sometimes around the world), spend the night, and film their experiences. I will admit that some of the places they go to are pretty cool. Some I have been to myself ... Moundsville Prison being one. Anyway, what I hate the most about GA, is that they ALWAYS find something ... They always see a ghost; a ghost will touch them; one time a ghost took the host douche over and he became angry and violent; and in every episode a ghost will say "I'm gonna kill you" or "Get out" into their tape recorders.

Um, excuse me.

I don't think so.

There is no way that the douches at GA have that many ghostly experiences per episode. No. Freakin'. Way. That's why I love the peeps at Ghost Hunters (GH). If you watch GH, they rarely see or hear things. And, they always try to find non-ghostly explanations for what they experienced. It may not be as exciting as GA, because they're not getting possessed by something every 5 minutes, but at least when they do find something it's a little more believable.

Ok. Well, now y'all know what I've been thinking about.

Back to staring at the ceiling!

No comments: