Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Mr. Douchenheimer, (APAD)

The 347th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


You annoy me.

Just because your wheelchair happens to be motorized doesn't give you the right to park in a parking spot. Thanks to you and your chair, I had to park in the very back of the lot because every other spot was taken.

I spit on your chair when I walked by it.

Despite your - "I'm in a motorized wheelchair and can do whatever I want" - sense of entitlement, I am impressed by your survival skills. In order to get to this McDonald's you would had to have taken a main road with no sidewalk. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of people who thought about killing you as they were forced to slowly drive behind you.

I hope we never meet again.

By the way, have you met Naschair?

Sincerely,
Danielle

No comments: