Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Luck Donations? This Way Please (APAD)

The 316th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


According to my calculations, my luck ran out July 3rd, 2010.

I've never been particularly lucky or had any type of amazing lucky streak, but things were going along fine, all things seemed balanced until July 3rd hit. Then, as they say, sh&t hit the fan yo. July 2010 has most definitely been an unlucky month for me. People have been going crazy, I can't find things I need, all drama finds it's way to me, etc, etc.

I thought August would be better.

So far, I've been wrong.

Which is why I need some luck. I need luck real, real bad.

In order to give my luck a jump start, I've watered my four measly Shamrocks, I bought some Lucky Charms, I'm looking for a leprechaun for my garden, and I'm currently in search of a rabbit whose foot I can chop off. I've done my part ...

Now here's where you come in.

I'm looking for luck donations. If you have some spare luck you can send me, please, please do so! I only need luck for the next two days or so and then all can go to hell again.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: