Monday, August 2, 2010

Book Worm ... Then There's Albert (APAD)

The 315th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I love bargain books! Especially when they are 50% off and buy 2 get 1 free!!!

Tonight I was sitting on my back porch perusing through my book finds when Albert, who I haven't seen since his last bartering episode, came around the side of my porch ...

Albert: BAWWWWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAGARRRRRR

Me: Hi Albert.

Albert: Scaaaed ya, huh?

Me: Yeah, really scary.

Albert: Hey whys you don't go school in da field wit da peepull.

Me: Ummmm. What?

Albert: Da school?

Me: I don't understand. What about the school?

Albert: Why yous got so much trubble undastandin'?

Me: I don't get what you're saying. What do you mean about going to school in the field with the people?

Albert: Yous kinda stoopid ain't ya?

******

What an ass.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah dummy.

LOL!! I hella love Albert!! You gotta bring him here with you!

Tiffany said...

Yeah dummy.

LOL!! I hella love Albert!! You gotta bring him here with you!