Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You've Got To Pee Kidding Me! (APAD)

The 288th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I learned a couple life lessons today:

(1) Be careful what you wish for. This morning, I was complaining about only having one bathroom, because everytime I have to pee, someone is always in there for like an hour. When I got home from work today, Mason introduced me to my new "bathroom" in the basement: a jug with a funnel in it. Yeah ... lovely.

(2) Sometimes it's better not to know. After looking at my new "bathroom" I looked a little closer and noticed some dried yellow spots on it. So I asked, "What was in here?" Well, apparently Mason has been using this jug to pee in for quite some time. He told me he cleaned it out just for me. Wow. How nice.

Un-pee-lievable!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ewwwwwwwwwww......men are gross!