Thursday, July 22, 2010

Like A Double-Edged Sword ... (APAD)

The 304th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I've been a little on the crabby side today ...

No. I'm lying. I've been really, really crabby today!

I didn't even wake up crabby, just lots of little crabby things have crabbily happened over the course of a crabby day to turn me into a raging crab-hole by evening.

The one thing, though, that has turned my frown upside down was a delightful feast of donuts for dinner. Nothin' like fried, sugary, calorie-packed, fluffy, creme-filled dough to perk ya up a bit! The only problem I foresee, with my mood-lifting binge, is that tomorrow morning when I step on the scale I will not only have gained 30 pounds, but will have become a giant, jiggly blob with 80% body fat ... And, guess what? I will probably be even crabbier than I was before the donuts!!!!!!!

Total ugh-ville.

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

But it's just so hard to say no to those beautiful doughnuts!