Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hmmmm ... it's the to or too again! (APAD)

The 306th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Another grammatical blunder?

Perhaps ...

But, maybe ... just maybe ... this U-haul heeds a warning: Mr. Small is a complete a-hole and avoid doing business with him at all costs!

Too bad I never found the U-haul owner to inquire about the true meaning ... Shortly after snapping this picture I stepped on a toothpick that embedded itself nearly halfway into the sole of my foot. Hurt like Hell, I tell you! I wish I could share with you the irony behind this injury, but sadly - due to a minor confidentiality issue - I cannot. All I can say is that karma is alive and well ... dammit!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope you didn't need a trip to the ER.... I would have taken you if you needed a ride! :) Yes, I'm that kind of friend... LOL