Sunday, June 27, 2010

What A Crock! (APAD)

The 279th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Soooooooooooo ... today I finally watched the movie Precious - based upon the novel Push by Sapphire - and what an uplifting film that was! I really liked it, but it kinda made me feel like I did after seeing The Wrestler ... like "Ok, I think I'll go kill myself now." Geesh. Horribly depressing!

After the movie, I thought about doing something productive to lift me from my Precious-induced depression, but it was so freakin' humid and then it started to rain so I couldn't do anything outside anyway, and then I decided it was just too late to get started on anything so I just might as well watch more TV ... UNTIL ... I saw my old crock pot ...

Arts and crafts time!!!

I had Mason drill a hold in the bottom of it and then filled it with some dirt and a plant and WALLAAAHH - it's my new planter!

I is clever.