Thursday, June 10, 2010

Walk Like A Girl (APAD)

The 262nd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I have officially purchased my plane tickets to California for the Nike half marathon in October! Yay! Now, I just gotta start really training for it ...

Ohhhhhh boy.

I still fear that I will die midway through this marathon ... So, in the event I do die, Mason will have the confirmation number for my return flight so that my body can be flown back without another ticket being purchased. I then would like to be cremated and have my ashes scattered somewhere super cool. Where? I don't care ... it just has to be super cool is all!

Anyway, me and my black and white shoelaces are gonna go walk, even though it's 9pm at night and I really want to sit and watch TV and eat some cookies ...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, TV and cookies sound really good ... like really, really good ...

Ok, I really gotta go walk before I talk myself out of it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL!! We'll just keep your body here and spread your ashes in the bay. HAHAHAHA!!! Run bitch run!

Brittany said...

You better make it home to meet your niece first....so we can get the first and last photos of you two together