Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two's, To's, Too's, but no Tutu's (APAD)

The 281st picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


This is one of my favorite church signs around! Aside from the grammatical blunders that make me giggle, this church usually posts messages that scare the ba-Jesus right out of me ... although that's probably not their intention. The message above is fairly peaceful compared to some of the ones I've seen. Usually they're more like: THE DEVIL IS WAITING AT YOUR DOORSTEP WITH A KNIFE AND IS GOING TO STAB YOU TO DEATH. IS JESUS YOUR BODYGUARD?

Ok, so I'm exaggerating ... slightly ... just a little ... a teeny, weeny bit.

But, who am I to judge? Maybe these signs are really effective for them ...

Anyway, my bud Sheri came up with a brilliant idea of starting a blog about all of the funny, or misspelled, or grammatically incorrect signs of Southeastern Ohio ... they seem to be rather plentiful in this area!! Soooooooooooo, in preparation that a blog like this may eventually happen, everyone should start snapping pics of funny signs as you see them!

Snap and save, people. Snap and save.

2 comments:

Vanessa Rogers said...

what about the grammatical mistakes in Korea? Do you want those? They are PLENTIFUL!

Danielle said...

Definitely!!!