Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pants On The Ground ... (APAD)

The 246th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


That's exactly what I looked like when I saw someone's vagina today.

Yes. I said vagina. And, no it's not some freaky sex story.

The whole situation goes something like this: me and a woman were in a public area talking. I was sitting down and she was standing. My head is at her crotch level. Lucky me!

So, I turned around to do something and when I turned back towards her, her pants had fallen down ....

What's worse is that she forgot to put on underwear today.

What's more horrible is that either she didn't notice that her pants had fallen down or she didn't care.

Now, what do you do in that situation? Do you bluntly say, "Hey lady, I see your vag." Do you politely say, "Oh, looks like you need a belt." Do you say, "Hey you shaved!" Or do you just pretend like it's not happening?

In my case, I was so emotionally disturbed from seeing her vagina that I tried desperately to act like everything was normal. I just turned back around and went on about my business, hoping that she would pull her pants up by the time I had to look at her again. Thankfully, she did.

After seeing what I saw today, I truly believe General Larry Platt was right 'cause she was lookin' like a fool with her pants on the ground!

No comments: