Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Offense to the Fence? (APAD)

The 226th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I celebrated with some festive chips and a good meal at the local Mexican restaurant.

To further my celebration, I'm enjoying some cervesas and reading about the craziness that is the new Arizona Immigration Law. Seriously, Arizona peeps ... WTF are you thinking??? And, although I hate basketball, I love the Phoenix Suns for their ultra cool protest of the new law. You rock, Los Suns!

I've also been watching some of my favorite Daily Show clips including my all-time favorite one, Uncaged Heat. It doesn't have any thing to do with Cinco De Mayo or the freakishly absurd immigration law, but it does have to do with Minnesota, prisons, and the potential building of a gigantic fence ... which, actually, now that I think about it might be a solution for the crazies over in Arizona. As Bo Dietl so poignantly declares in the clip, "If they're all f$%kin' nuts in that state, we should fence the whole f&*kin' state in."

Word, Bo. Word.

If you haven't watched Uncaged Heat, watch it here. It's 5 minutes well spent.

No comments: