Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Not Me! (APAD)

The 234th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


As soon as I opened today's paper, I saw the headline: See anyone you know? The article contains a series of pictures of unidentified college-goers that may be responsible for starting several fires at a huge block party over the weekend. Obviously, the police want help in identifying them.

The thing about this article, though, is that it really illustrates how potentially mentally ill I am. When I saw the words, See anyone you know? OUPD wants your help ID'ing these Palmer-fest goers," I immediately thought to myself: "OMG! I hope I'm not in one of those pictures!!!"

Ummmmmmmmm ...

Here's the thing. I wasn't even at the block party! Not even nearby! I also didn't start any fires that weekend! Soooooooo, why the hell would I think that????

Perhaps ...

... because ...

I'M MENTALLY DISTURBED!

No comments: