Monday, May 24, 2010

The Invasion (APAD)

The 245th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Freakin' ants! They have invaded my kitchen.

I didn't feel like going to Walmart to purchase ant killer, so instead I researched toxic solutions on the web. Basically, I'm trying a mixture of jelly and borax. I guess that you can mix equal parts of jelly and borax to kill ants on the spot.

However, I prefer a more lethal and devious route ...

I used about 10 spoonfuls of grape jelly to a half spoonful of borax. According to some website, this causes a slowwwwwwwww ant death. This allows them enough time to partake in the deadly delight and then take it back to their kingdom, deliver it to their Queen, and then they will all die a horrible death.

Yesssssssss. That's just what I want.

I'll let you know how it goes. I just laid out the traps and the ants are currently investigating them. I hope they will soon eat my little treat. Maybe by tomorrow all ants in Chauncelot will be dead.

We shall see ...

No comments: