Monday, May 3, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (APAD)

The 224th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


The Good:

- My honeysuckle is blooming.

- I saw my first hummingbird of the season!

- I'm eating a delicious Walmart frozen pizza.

- Tons of mind-numbing television on tonight!!

The Bad:

- My honeysuckle is overtaking everything it can get it's vines on.

- I think there might be a black cloud following me around these days.

- My dogs are abnormally hyper tonight and I'm too tired to play.

- So many dishes to do and so little motivation to do them!

The Ugly:

- I have a huge zit on the side of my nose.

- The inside of my car smells slightly like urine.

- Cats keep pooping in my garden and I accidentally touched some while gardening today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......................................

(By the way, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly is one of the best spaghetti Westerns around!!)

No comments: