Monday, May 10, 2010

Ask A Ninja ... (APAD)

The 231st picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


The Ninja Handbook rocks my world!

Tiffany sent me a link to this and now I really want to buy it. According to the excerpt on Amazon.com, this book is specifically designed for non-Ninjas who are searching for deadly Ninja wisdom. Ahem, that would be me! The problem, though, is that "most non-Ninjas who handle these delicate, deadly pages will die–probably in an elaborately horrific and painful manner." Ummmmmmmmmmm, WHAT!!!! But, hey, I guess even if I die reading it, at least I died a mother-effing ninja, right?

What really grabbed me, though, is reading the customer comments. I'm a comment person and always read the reviews before purchasing something important. And, possessing Ninja awesomeness IS very important. The comment that sold me on purchasing The Ninja Handbook was this:

".... I killed two grandmothers and a wiener dog, and that was before I finished the third chapter! I will never go to jail, because I can smoke-bomb my way out of any situation. An indefensible reference for all that want to become phantasmal assassins lurking in the shadows of society."

I don't wanna kill anyone per se, but DANG(!) ... two grandmothers AND a weiner dog BEFORE finishing the third chapter. I'M SOLD! Look, I live in Chauncelot where every mullet in the area owns a gun. I need skillz that will shock and awe even the toughest mullet. And, me thinks The Ninja Handbook will be quite useful for this ...

Uncover the powers of The Ninja Handbook here ... if you have the cojones to do so that is!

2 comments:

Angie said...

LMFAO!!! Too bad your birthday's done past, I'd so get you that book! Wonder if the Athens Library has it? :)

Danielle said...

LOL! I should check ... although I think my library card is suspended ....