Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Don't Curse Me. (APAD)

The 219th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I totally cursed myself with yesterday's post about marijuana. How ironic that just yesterday I was discussing how it's not evil and blah, blah, blah and then today it literally made my life a living Hell. Unfortunately I can't discuss the specifics, so all I will say is: Screw you, marijuana. I hate your guts.

Today I'm sticking with a safe post on a safe topic. Something that will not curse me in the morning. So, that's why I present you with the Moon Flower.

Hi, Moon Flower.

The cool thing about Moon Flowers is that they only bloom at night. How freakin' awesome is that? My BFF Stephanie gave me some of her starters and I'm really excited to plant them.

Nocturnal-blooming flowers rock.

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

Wow! That is super duper cool! I want a moon flower.