Monday, April 5, 2010

Diagnose Me (APAD)

The 196th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Something is wrong with me.

For the past couple of days, I've been tasting really bizarre things in my food. Yesterday, I ate a brownie that tasted like a steak. Today, I had a bratwurst for dinner and it tasted just like lavender. No one else thought so. Just me.

The past month or so has been incredibly stressful for me. Only those very close to me know that I could potentially have a major mental breakdown at any given time. So, I'm wondering if my stress is affecting my taste buds or if I'm developing some kind of serious mental illness.

I'm scared ...

... but also intrigued.

You see, the weird thing is that, even though my bratwurst tasted like lavender and it really grossed me out, I just kept eating them. I ate TWO lavender tasting brats. Now, seriously. You have to admit that something must be wrong with me!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

If you come across something really healthy that tastes like chocolate, let me know.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.