Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sticky/Alice/Fingers/Hatter (APAD)

The 180th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Don't mess with me 'cause I own a skull scarf, a pink pocket knife, and my second pair of stolen 3-D glasses.

I'm wondering ... Do I see 3-D movies for the movie itself or for the glasses? I honestly don't know anymore, because I'm obsessed with these things. And, according to the previews I saw this evening, there's a ton of 3-D movies coming out, which means I may have quite a collection of stolen glasses at some point!

Enough about my odd obsession, though.

I went to see Alice in Wonderland! I loved it. I especially loved Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. I could have done without Anne Hathaway as the White Queen, though. But, Tim Burton didn't consult me on that pick ahead of time so I had to suffer through it. Her huge black eyebrows bugged me and I couldn't focus on anything but them when she was in a scene. Other than that, it was much more mucher than I expected and you should definitely see it!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I didn't care for Anne Hathaway either. But I want to be Um from Umbridge for Halloween. Oh..and I stole my 3d glasses too.