Monday, March 15, 2010

Mission Blank Page (APAD)

The 175th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


As I was waiting at the Good Year place to get my oil changed, I was sitting next to this old guy who was reading a notebook. Actually, he appeared to be intently studying it and even asked for the volume to be turned down on the TV so he could "concentrate." After about 20 minutes I got up to peek through the garage window, hoping my car was in there. When I went to sit back down, I just happened to look over the old guy's shoulder at his notebook .... And ......

THERE WAS NOTHING IN IT!

No words. No pictures. No scribbles. Just blank pages.

What. The. H.

So then I got to thinking, maybe he's a spy on some kind of sweet espionage mission. Maybe you can only see the words on the page through specialized glasses. And, he was wearing glasses. Hmmmmmmmm ... Unfortunately, my car was ready within 2 minutes of the blank page discovery, so I had to end my detective work. Ah well. Once again, I will never know the truth behind this bizarre event.

On another note, is it just me or does anyone else think the Michelin Man looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Actually...I think he's Colonial Sanders undercover. And it appears that he's reading a blank page, but he's really reading the secret recipe.