Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dieting Guru (APAD)

The 169th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Oprah once told me that you shouldn't eat food after 7pm. Apparently, when the clock hits 7 food automatically turns into fat cells. That's probably why my thighs seem to get bigger everyday I wake up!

So, tonight, I'm trying to avoid food, particularly the ice cream that's in the freezer right now. I thought if I drank a Diet A&W Cream Soda and imagined, really, really, really hard that it was actually a real Root Beer Float, I just might be able to curb my cravings ...

Yeah.

It's not working.

I'm actually even hungrier now than when I started this blog.

Screw it. I'm eating the ice cream and blaming it all on Oprah.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think that's perfectly fine because when it's 7 for you, it's only 4 here. So technically, you have at least 3 more hours. If you go by Hawaii time you have even more than that.

Matt Conlon said...

Ah, Ice Cream. I come from a long line of addictive personalities, so it could be worse for me, but... /sigh...

Hello, my name is Matt, and I am completely addicted to ice cream. I just can't kick it.

It's been 36 hours since my last sundae, and I'm feeling the urge!