Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Day in 2's (APAD)

The 188th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



2 fights: Ok, so it turns out my rating of yesterday's UFC was indeed premature. The last two fights were awesome. Shane Carwin KO'd Frank Mir and now I can't wait for Carwin vs. Lesnor! And, to finish it off, Georges St. Pierre dominated Dan Hardy for a win. I love GSP and Dan Hardy. I didn't really care who won, but I have to say I have tons of respect for Hardy after that fight. GSP nearly ripped his arm off TWICE and Hardy never tapped out. Anyone else would have! He went the full 5 rounds and it rocked.

2 late: I didn't go to bed until 2am this morning. I haven't stayed up that late in years!!

#2: I ordered the #2 McDonald's breakfast today. It was goooood.

2 cups: I've had two cups of coffee, 2 cappucinos, and think I may need more.

$2: I just found $2 in my couch. I love unexpected money!

2:30pm: It's 2:30pm and I haven't done a thing today. I don't think I'm going to either!

See you 2morrow ...

No comments: