Thursday, March 11, 2010

29, 29, 29 (APAD)

The 171st picture(s) in "A Picture A Day" series.


My birthday was lovely.

It started off bright and early with a birthday phone call from my BFF, Stephanie. Then, my coworkers gave me a super delicious birthday breakfast filled with quiches, waffles, donuts, fruit, and juices. It was soooooo good. During my lunch break, I discovered my knock-off troll beads had arrived in the mail and proceeded to have lunch-time bead fun with friends! The rest of the afternoon was uneventful just paperwork, meetings that almost happened, and fingerprints ... nothing birthday worthy ... until ....

I got Tiffany's card! Well, actually I didn't get it, because she never sent it. Instead, she took pictures of it and posted it on Facebook for me. Apparently, I'll get it when I see her this summer. HAHAHA! I love it!





Thanks to everyone for making my birthday happy and special!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Let that card be your motivation to get your ass out here ASAP.