Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Eve Massacre (APAD)

The 145th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



My plans for a Valentine's Eve dinner at Red Lobster were ruined by the 500,000 other people who also decided to go there. Once I heard the hostess lady say, "It'll be an hour and a half wait," I high-tailed it out the door. My dream of a belly full of crabs was destroyed. I wish you would have stayed home, 500,000 Red Lobster people!!!!!! How dare you go out to eat. How dare you.

So, instead, we went to the shady Mexican joint next door. Aside from the fried ice cream, the best part of the whole meal was that our waiter was Hey-Zeus ... and he rocked.

Having Hey-Zeus in your life really does make things better!

I love you Hey-Zeus.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey-Zeus loves you.

When you come here we can go anywhere to get crab. Not just Red Lobster. Red Lobster is crap here!