The 159th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.
I'm going to be an Auntie!
I have so much to say to you, little niece or nephew, but since you're not even born yet, I'll start with this:
* I hope your parents name you Danielle Jr. if you're a girl.
* I will teach you lots of cool things like where to wipe your boogers when you pick your nose.
* I will also teach you funny acronyms like, "WTF."
* We will drink Mountain Dew together. When you're older, like 10 or 11, we'll start on the booze.
* I will buy you a bunch of toys ... really, super noisy ones!
* We'll play fun games that I make up like, "Don't Do What Mommy Says!"
* I will buy you a hamster, gerbil, and bird for your 3rd birthday.
* I will probably recycle old birthday cards and cross out other people's names and then send them to you. It doesn't mean I don't love you though! It just means you have a lazy Auntie.
* You may also occasionally receive birthday or Christmas gifts from me that are wrapped in a Walmart bag or just in newspaper. Or I'll just make your Mom or Grandma wrap them for me.
* I will take you to pet stores to look at all the puppies and kitties they have there. Then we'll talk about how mean your parents are that they won't let you have one.
* I don't want to miss out on your life. The 5-year plan has become the ASAP plan.
* I'm going to be the coolest Auntie ever.
* Yes. You're sharing this blog post with a cat, but that's life, kid.
* I love you already.
RIP Meeka Riley. YWRFL.