Friday, January 1, 2010

Unveiling (APAD)

The 102nd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I love New Year's Day, because there's always a Twilight Zone marathon and I LOVE the Twilight Zone ... Not the newer ones, but the old black and white ones with Rod Serling. When I was a kid, my brother, sister and I would recreate our favorite Twilight Zone shows and record them on the camcorder. Ahhhhh ... memories ...

Anyway, today is my unveiling of the food, well in this case the drink, that I am going to learn to love for the year. It's tea - ta da! Yeah, kinda boring, but I really don't like tea at all and apparently it's good for you. So, I should probably learn to like it. I'm starting today off with pomegranate and cherry tea. The first cup is down ... still tastes like dirty water to me ... but it's only the first day, right? I gotta whole year of tea drinkin' ahead of me!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love hot tea. My favorite is black tea and add some honey to it to sweeten to taste.