Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Pits (APAD)

The 107th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Last night I had a dream that I smelled really bad and I was in a room full of people and everyone wanted to hug me or sit right next to me. All of the people kept asking me what kind of perfume I was wearing, but I couldn't figure out if they were just being polite or if they really thought my foul smell, smelled good. It was one of the oddest dreams I've ever had.

Then when I woke up this morning, I got ready like usual - took a shower, brushed my teeth, etc - but I totally forgot to put deodorant on. I didn't realize this until mid-morning at work when I smelled a faint scent of B.O ... and then smelled my pits and realized it was me!! So, I spent the rest of the day trying to make sure I didn't lift my arms too much and let the smell out from my pits ...

I guess my question is this: Is my dream combined with my forgetfulness to powder my pits just a coincidence or do you think it means something?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think it was your way of reminding yourself to wear deodorant but you forgot to tell yourself when you woke up!