Friday, January 8, 2010

Mad Housewife vs. Big Tattoo (APAD)

The 109th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Tonight was wine night with a friend of mine. And, if you hadn't already guessed, I love wine! She brought Mad Housewife White Zinfandel and I brought Big Tattoo White. Since I know all of you are dying to know what I thought of the wines, my reviews are as follows:

Mad Housewife: For some reason, I expected this to be sweeter than it was since it was pink. I thought it would be more like drinking Koolaid than wine. But, I was pleasantly surprised. To me, this was a subtle wine with a subtle sweetness and a subtle fruity flavor. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed my two glasses.

Big Tattoo White: This is a Riesling combined with something else that I can't recall. This was much sweeter than Mad Housewife and had a much stronger fruity flavor. I know that Rieslings are sweet, but I thought since it was combined with something else, it wouldn't be as sweet as it was. Oh well. I still drank a glass and liked every drop!

Overall, I prefered Mad Housewife and my friend, Big Tattoo. So we swapped.

Wine night rocks!

No comments: