Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad Day, Good Day (APAD)

The 112th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.

My day was an odd mixture of bad and good and oddly enough the bad and the good stemmed from the same situations. I've summarized my day below:

Bad Day: Mason and I were arguing most of the day.

Good Day: It's resolved!

Bad Day: Mason's Mom is in the hospital and gravely ill.

Good Day: This afternoon/evening she was doing slightly better.

Bad Day: I attended my first yoga class ever and was very relaxed upon leaving ... Then when I got home I realized my cell phone was no where to be found. Sooooo, I emptied my purse, cleaned out the car, searched high and low ... Nada. My relaxation quickly turned to high stress.

Good Day: After making THREE trips back to the yoga studio, Mason finally spotted the light of my phone buried under a pile of snow. Luckily it still works! I also didn't have a total freak out like I normally would have.

Bad Day: Hilde decided to pee in the house this morning, so I got to spend my lunch hour cleaning that up.

Good Day: Neither Madge or Hilde ate the bag of chocolate I accidentally left laying on the coffee table.

Bad Day: I should be in bed by now.

Good Day: I'm heading to bed.

No comments: